This tool helps specifiers and buyers choose the right aggregate for the right application, see which recycled and secondary aggregates which can be used in the chosen application and download detailed technical notes and case studies.
Click on the button below to launch the specifier:
The system can be navigated via:
- Project type, for example:
- Pavements - Roads, Car Parks, Airports etc.
- Buildings - Commercial and Industrial
- Application, for example:
- Unbound sub-base
- Bituminous bound base course
- Kerb haunching
- Product, for example:
- Type 1 Unbound sub-base material
- Heavy duty macadam base
- Designated concrete GEN 0 S1
You can also access the system via:
This returns information related to aggregate materials and tells you if and where they can be used in any construction projects covered by the AggRegain site, as well as providing additional information about the materials themselves.